The SANSCO is ideal for both your home or business. This Waterproof 960p 1.3 mega pixels resolution provides amazing picture quality. It is suitable for flexible internal or external use with WIDE ANGLE fixed lens as well as long viewing distance. It is viewable in full color with an impressive night vision range of up to 15-20m. The system includes the very latest P2P 1080p HDMI DVR allowing easy access to the internet through mobile phones, tablets or PC’s with the free apps provided. The system is supplied with everything that is needed to set up your CCTV system, complete with all cables, connectors, leads, power supplies and 1TB preinstalled hard drive.
* Be well connected and informed 24/7
* H.264 video compression
* Advanced motion detection and email alerts
* 960p indoor outdoor waterproof bullet cameras
* 4 Channel Real-time HD, VGA and HDMI output
* Playback: 4 Channels of 720p real time
* Video: 4CH BNC input, HD output
* Audio: 4CH RCA input, 1CH RCA output
* Net interface: One RJ45 10M / 100M
* Hard disk: One SATA up to 4TB
* Browser: Supports IE, Firefox, Chrome
* Support iOS (iPad+iPhone), Android mobile viewing via App: Xmeye
* Image Sensor: 1/4 inch color CMOS
* Resolution: 1.3 Mega pixels better than 720p or 1280TV Line
* TV System: NTSC / PAL
* IR LEDs: 36 LEDs, night vision
* 1x 4-CH HD DVR
* 2x Color Outdoor Bullet Cameras
* 2x 60ft Video + Power Cable for Cameras
* 1x 1-4 Splitter Cable for Cameras
* 2x Power Supply cable
* 1x Mouse
* 1x User Manual
* 1x CD
– 1TB Preinstalled Hard Drive
– DVR supports max. 1080p cameras, but Cameras provided are 960p 1.3 mega pixel
H.264 compression enables you with extended periods of recording, its preinstalled 1TB hard drive will provide a loop recording for all those four cameras. the footage records in real time so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing. This system may NOT support some older TVs/Monitor so make sure your TVs/Monitors support standard output @1920×1080 pixels.
P2P features provides you a straightforward and breeze setup via mobile, no more complicated DDNS and router settings. Just scan and connect!
The smart motion detection allows you to record only when motion is detected to save hard drive space without missing important events. You can even ensure that false alarms are avoided by setting the motion detection
A built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage to a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive.
This great surveillance DVR features the advanced technologies including standard H.264 Compression, SATA interface, input/output of video/ audio/ alarm, network access, mobile view etc. It can be widely used in supermarkets, villas, stations, hotels, buildings, etc.