The Greleaves professional DSLR cleaning kit offers a series of tools to help you keep your camera and lens clean and fully functional and essential and keep your DSLR clean and prolong the life of your equipment.
How to use:
1. Please use the dust brush to remove dirt and dust on lens and filter surface.
2. Please blow off the dust with the air blower.
3. Remove the dust / fingerprint / oil on the lens surface with the double sided lens cleaning pen.
4. Put the washing agent in the liquid spray bottle, push the washing agent, then lightly wipe with lens paper to draw a circle outward from the center of the lens or filter with the lens paper.
5. Clean the body of the camera with a cotton swab or cleaning cloth.
6. After the camera has cleaned, put the cleaning kit into the storage box.
To protect the camera:
It is important to keep camera clean because human fat and fingerprints, garbage and dust become nutrients for mold growth.
The reflection of the photograph is affected.
The lens surface is the most dirty place to adhere.
The dirt on the lens will be reflected in the image as it is, affecting the photo.
Cause of the malfunction: inside the body sensor, lens, main body, electronic contacts, insertion port for various cables, etc.
If dust and dust are attached, it will cause malfunction.
Greleaves Camera Lens Cleaning Kit Including:
1 x Air Blower
1 x Double sided Lens Cleaning Pen
1 x Lens Dust Brush
1 x Cleaner
1 x Empty Reusable Fluid Spray Bottle(empty bottle, without cleaner fluid)
1 x 20 Sheets Pack of Lens Cleaning Paper
5 x Cleaning Wipes Wet and Dry
1 x Cleaning Cloth
6 x Cotton Swabs
1 x Storage Box
Note: Camera and Lens are not included.
Warranty: If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us and then we will solve it in time.
The camera cleaning kit includes a variety of functional cleaning tools to make your DSLR cleaned and prolong the life. To use the storage box, it is very conveniently to keep the tools after cleaning your camera. Note: Please rotate and then open the box.
Air Blower to remove dirt and dust: It is easy to hold with one hand. It will direct a stream of air to blow away dirt and dust from your camera lens.
Double Sided Lens Cleaning Pen: It is possible to remove dust oil stains such as fingerprints attached to the lens surface to use the dust brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element on the other side which is never dry out.
Empty Reusable Fluid Spray Bottle: Put in lens washing agent and could be repeated to use and once you have used up all of the agent, you can refill the bottle by your choice.
Cleaning Paper/Wipes/Cloth: They can be used to gently remove dust and dirt from your lens and also you can use the cotton swaps to clean away stubborn dirt and debris.